- What should be done about the rise of gangs in certain parts of TV?
- Should policing be politicised?
- What would you do in the first 100 days?
- What leadership & management experience do you bring?
- What would you do about Stop & Search disproportionality?
- How do we need to structure the campaign?
- How will you tackle corruption if you find any?
- Do we need a new political structure to work with a Labour PCC?
- What do you think about Police Community Support Officers?
- How will you handle the centralising nature of this new position?
- What is your policy on drugs and alcohol?
- What will you do about making sure that vulnerable communities are sufficiently protected?
- What links should be make to other key campaigns such as NHS privatisation?
- How will you make change stick?
- When and how shall we start the campaign?
The meetings have been interesting! I look forward to the others coming up including Oxford this Friday.
Post a Comment