This blog is mainly about the governance and future of policing and crime services. (Police & Crime Commissioners feature quite a lot.) But there are also posts about the wider justice system. And because I am town councillor and political activist, local & national issues are covered a little, as well.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Survey: PCC & CC working relationships

I have just posted a survey on Survey Monkey. Out of curiosity, I am wondering on how well people perceive their Chief Constable & PCC to be getting on with working together. It is a pretty basic survey, but I think the results could be interesting...

SURVEY: How well are your Police & Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable working together?

Naturally I would be most grateful for any encouragement you can give to get more people to take the survey... The more data, the better!

Thanks.

UPDATE: results posted above

No comments:

Post a Comment