1. Has Mr Stansfeld ever been issued with a secure laptop?
2. If not, has this option ever been discussed with him sometime in the last six months?
3. If the option has been discussed and not pursued, why was this? If cost was a factor, what was it judged to cost to provide Mr Stansfeld with remote secure access to appropriate systems (including email)
4. Overall, what IT / communication equipment has been provided to Mr Stansfeld?
Blackberry and ipad only at his request
5. Was the option of home secure access (via landline) to Thames Valley police / OPCC systems ever discussed? What was the outcome?
6. If not, why not?
7. If it was discussed and not pursued, how come?