This blog is mainly about the governance and future of policing and crime services. (Police & Crime Commissioners feature quite a lot.) But there are also posts about the wider justice system. And because I am town councillor and political activist, local & national issues are covered a little, as well.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Hallo, I'm Julie...

Following on from my earlier crit of another Tory candidate's campaign video, just spotted this new one by Julie Iles, the Conservative Party candidate for Surrey


This one is sooooo boring, I cannot even be bothered to unpick it. Except to say that it is anodyne in the extreme... if that is possible!

So come on Tory candidates, please let us have some palpable policies! Because on the evidence on what I have seen so far from a range of people the pitch seems to be: I am nice person like you, crime should come down, vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment