This blog is mainly about the governance and future of policing and crime services. (Police & Crime Commissioners feature quite a lot.) But there are also posts about the wider justice system. And because I am town councillor and political activist, local & national issues are covered a little, as well.

Monday, January 6, 2014

75000 & counting

Page loads on this blog have now exceeded the 75,000 mark. I know this pales into insignificance against the illustrious blogs such as MentalHealthCop (whose work I admire hugely) or that of @TheCustodySgt  (who, despite his current identity crisis, blogs superbly too). I am sure their blogs get many more hits than mine.

Nonetheless, I am chuffed and it is a good way to start the new year. So thank you again to all the real people and bots dipping into this blog!

Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment