This blog is mainly about the governance and future of policing and crime services. (Police & Crime Commissioners feature quite a lot.) But there are also posts about the wider justice system. And because I am town councillor and political activist, local & national issues are covered a little, as well.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Campaign video: A Labour PCC in Thames Valley

I have just created this video to talk about why Labour will be campaigning to win in all 41 areas where Police & Crime Commissioners will be elected - including, of course, here in Thames Valley.

This video will also give you a sense of where I am coming from and my deep commitment to becoming the Labour Candidate for the Thames Valley PCC election in November.

There is much more about me and my ideas below including:
  • About me and what I bring to the campaign - in a P.O.L.I.C.E. nutshell - here
  • Version number one of our Community S.A.F.E.T.Y. manifesto (to be developed) - here
  • Links to articles I have published in the Guardian, LabourList and Left Foot Forward - here
  • Reasons to select me as your Labour Party candidate - here
  • My answers to my own 'Guardian 10 Questions for PCC candidates' (which many people have addressed on their campaigns sites including independents and Tories) - here
  • Broader policy ideas that we need to be discussing to shape our campaign - here

No comments:

Post a Comment